Welcome back! Your health, safety (and fun) are our top priorities.
Here’s what you can expect until further notice:
- Limited hours. Temporary hours at re-opening are: Thursdays through Sundays 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm (closed noon to 1 pm for cleaning.)
- Advanced registration via funmuseum.org required for all visits. No walk-ins. Choose your desired arrival date and time (morning guests must leave by noon, afternoon guests must leave by 5:00.)
- Designated entry and exit doors + distancing. Please enter and exit via designated doors and spread out while checking in, playing, and shopping in the FUN shop.
- Stay home if ill. Contact us to re-schedule your visit.
- Limited capacity. We have capped the number of visitors in the building at one time to allow plenty of space for distanced exploration of the Museum.
- Modified exhibit access. Some exhibits may be closed or removed for your safety.
- Enhanced cleaning. New cleaning protocols include one hour, mid-day closure for exchange of high-touch manipulatives/playthings; frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces; added hand sanitizing stations; new HVAC filters, and re-circulating outside air on an enhanced schedule.
- Required face coverings. Everyone (age 3+) is required to wear full (nose and mouth) face covering at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Face shields are not acceptable. Medical professionals have advised us that visitors with severe asthma, respiratory illnesses and/or other medical conditions are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19. If a visitor is unable to wear a cloth face covering for these or other severe medical reasons, they will unfortunately not be permitted to visit the Museum until we are able to remove the mask requirement.
- No outside food or beverage (except water bottles) allowed. A bottle filler has been installed on the main floor.
Be kind. Be patient. Have fun.