Welcome back! Your health, safety (and fun) are our top priorities.
Here’s what you can expect until further notice:
- Limited hours. Temporary hours at re-opening are: Thursdays through Sundays 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm (closed noon to 1 pm for cleaning.)
- Advanced registration via funmuseum.org required for all visits. No walk-ins. Choose your desired arrival date and time (morning guests must leave by noon, afternoon guests must leave by 5:00.)
- Designated entry and exit doors + distancing. Please enter and exit via designated doors and spread out while checking in, playing, and shopping in the FUN shop.
- Stay home if ill. Contact us to re-schedule your visit.
- Limited capacity. We have capped the number of visitors in the building at one time to allow plenty of space for distanced exploration of the Museum.
- Modified exhibit access. Some exhibits may be closed or removed for your safety.
- Enhanced cleaning. New cleaning protocols include one hour, mid-day closure for exchange of high-touch manipulatives/playthings; frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces; added hand sanitizing stations; new HVAC filters, and re-circulating outside air on an enhanced schedule.
- Required face coverings. Everyone (age 3+) is required to wear full (nose and mouth) face covering at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Face shields are not acceptable. Disposable masks are available from the admissions desk.
- No outside food or beverage (except water bottles) allowed. A bottle filler has been installed on the main floor.
Be kind. Be patient. Have fun.