Welcome back! Your health, safety (and fun) are our top priorities.
Here’s what you can expect until further notice:
- Hours: Thursdays through Sundays 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5 pm (closed noon to 1 pm for cleaning.)
- Please spread out while checking in, playing, and shopping in the FUN shop.
- Stay home if ill.
- Modified exhibit access. Some exhibits may be closed or removed for your safety.
- Enhanced cleaning. New cleaning protocols include one-hour, mid-day closure for exchange of high-touch manipulatives/playthings; frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces; added hand sanitizing stations; new HVAC filters, and re-circulating outside air on an enhanced schedule.
- Required face coverings. Everyone (age 3+) is required to wear full (nose and mouth) face covering at all times, regardless of vaccination status. Face shields are not acceptable. Medical professionals have advised us that visitors with severe asthma, respiratory illnesses and/or other medical conditions are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19. If a visitor is unable to wear a cloth face covering for these or other severe medical reasons, they will unfortunately not be permitted to visit the Museum until we are able to remove the mask requirement.
- No outside food or beverage (except water bottles) allowed. A bottle filler has been ordered.
Be kind. Be patient. Have fun.