"Everyone goes the extra mile with their enthusiasm and sincere willingness to help and make sure each Museum visitor has an enjoyable experience, no matter the age. I love being part of this positivity!" - Mickey Padesky, volunteer
Whether you're retired, a working professional, someone with special skills to share, a college student, or another caring adult, you could make a lasting impact on the Children's Museum of La Crosse and our guests.
What can you do?
- Join the Board of Directors or a committee
- Assist with ongoing programs and special activities
- Lend your talents to lead a workshop or demonstrations
- Help behind the scenes (painting, sewing, mechanical/electrical work, building/repair and more)
- Get involved with planning and/or staffing a special event