Did you know that pediatricians are so concerned about the decline of brain- and body-boosting play that they are prescribing play for children?
The American Academy of Pediatrics released a clinical report “The Power of Play: A Pediatric Role in Enhancing Development in Young Children,” highlighting the numerous benefits that play provides for children. Read it here.
Play is good for ALL ages! We're working on a special event for grown-ups to get some play time in too. Mark your calendar for the April 12, 2019 Adult Recess: Back to the Future event.
- Association of Children's Museums
- Amazon Smile - The Museum gets a donation from Amazon when you shop with this link
- iGive - Change Online Shopping for Good
- Explore La Crosse Convention & Visitor Bureau - Click here for the Visitors Guide
- Coulee Parenting Connection
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse
- The Parenting Place
- Family & Children's Center
- Historic Downtown La Crosse
- La Crosse Business Directory
- Minnesota Marine Art Museum
- La Crosse Family Y
- What's Happening In the La Crosse Area (weekly update)
- Association of Science & Technology Centers (ASTC)
- La Crosse Public Library
- The Genius of Play
- Sparks! every moment is a learning moment
- Vroom parent-child brain-building fun