Birthday parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays at either 10 am - 12 noon or 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
$175 Museum Members / $250 Non-Members
each party includes:
- Admission for the birthday person and up to 20 guests (any combination of adults and children as long as you have at least 1 adult per 5 children).
- TWO (2) hours scheduled in our private party room plus unlimited play time during regular hours
- You may bring/order food and (non-alcoholic) beverages that must stay in the party room.
- The party room set up includes
- a photo backdrop
- party throne (great for photos!)
- 3 kid size tables (6-foot) and child-height chairs with color plastic tablecloths
- 1 adult standard (6-foot) table and standard height chairs (2 more adult/standard tables and chairs available upon request)
- *This package does not include organized activities, decorations, refreshments, or tableware. Drinking water is available.
Daytime parties are limited to a maximum of 30 people (included and extra guests) due to room capacity.
Book an after-hours Hullabaloo (5:30 -7:30 pm) for larger groups.
important notes for all party packages:
- Payment of the base party fee is due in full at registration. Any necessary adjustments and payment for extras will be made on date of party. We accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
- Cancelations made more than 10 days before party will be fully refunded. The Museum will retain $25.00 for cancelations made within 10 days before party date, unless party is rescheduled.
- You may arrange to arrive up to 30 minutes early for set-up if needed and will have 15 minutes after party ends to finish cleaning & packing up belongings.
- At least one adult (age 16+) is required per every 5 children and must supervise children at all times in all areas of the museum.
- Arrange for catering/food delivery (pizzas and subs work well), or bring in your own food (and plates, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.) No alcohol or red beverages.
- All food/beverages must be consumed in lower-level party room. You are responsible for throwing trash in provided receptacles.
- To minimize food waste, please plan to bring unconsumed food home with you.
- You may bring your own tabletop decorations/balloons, but we do not allow confetti, piñatas, or taping/fastening anything to the walls, windows, doors, or ceilings.
We recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability as dates can fill quickly. If your desired date and time is not shown or shows SOLD OUT online, contact us - we still may be able to accommodate your request, pending other events and staff availability.
Please call 608-784-2652 or email@example.com with questions or to schedule.
How do I schedule a party?
You may schedule any type of party by calling 608-784-2652 or scheduling online.
When is payment required?
Full payment of the base party fee is required at registration. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Cancelations made more than 10 days before party will be fully refunded. The Museum will retain $25.00 for cancellations made within 10 days of party date, unless party is rescheduled.
Can we bring in our own food?
Arrange for catering/food delivery (pizzas and subs work well) or bring in your own food (and plates, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.). No alcohol or red beverages. All food and beverages (other than water) must be kept and consumed in the party room.
At the end of your party room time, you are responsible for putting all trash in the supplied container and taking all food/beverage leftovers home with you.
What decorations do you provide? Can we bring our own?
Our private room for birthday bashes offers a festive setting with a birthday throne and a backdrop for fun photos!
You may bring your own tabletop decorations, but we do not allow taping or fastening anything to the walls, windows, doors or ceilings.
No piñatas or confetti or glitter. Our birthday bashes often run back-to-back so time will be limited for any extra decorating.
The whole museum is full of fun and bright colors for your event!
Will Museum staff play with/supervise our children throughout the entire party?
No. Your adults are responsible for supervising children at all times and in all areas of the museum.
If some of our guests are Museum members, can they attend our party at no charge?
No. Parties are special events that include more than Museum admission. All children (over 12 months) and adults attending your party will count towards the guest total. If a child guest’s parent and sibling/s are not attending your birthday/themed bash and want to play in the Museum while their child attends your party, they may check in under their membership or pay regular admission.
Do you provide party invitations?
Yes. After your party is confirmed, you are welcome to print this invitation, just fold and add your party details, then send them to your guests. You can also use our fill-in-the-blank thank you notes.