after-hours hullabaloo (5:30-7:30 pm)
$350 Museum Members / $425 Non-Members
A private party including access to the entire Museum for a birthday, family reunion, company party, school event, or any celebration!
the hullabaloo package includes:
- The entire 3 floors of Museum exhibits to yourselves for 2 hours!
- Fun for up to 150 people (please include hosts or any staff of your event in count).
- Lower level party room with seating for 30 (large groups will have to rotate in/out to eat)
- Option to bring in your own food, refreshments, and tableware. Some limitations apply. All food & drink must stay in the party room.
*This package does not include organized activities, decorations, refreshments, or tableware. Drinking water is available.
Hullabaloo parties can be held Tuesday through Saturday (pending availability) from 5:30-7:30 pm. If you are looking to book Sunday or Monday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options! Longer party times are an option for an additional fee.
important notes for all party packages:
- Payment of the base party fee is due in full at registration. Any necessary adjustments and payment for extras will be made on date of party. We accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
- Cancelations made more than 10 days before party will be fully refunded. The Museum will retain $25.00 for cancelations made within 10 days before party date, unless party is rescheduled.
- You may arrange to arrive up to 30 minutes early for set-up if needed and will have 15 minutes after party ends to finish cleaning & packing up belongings.
- At least one adult (age 16+) is required per every 5 children and must supervise children at all times in all areas of the museum.
- Arrange for catering/food delivery (pizzas and subs work well), or bring in your own food (and plates, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.) No alcohol or red beverages.
- All food/beverages must be consumed in lower-level party room. You are responsible for throwing trash in provided receptacles.
- To minimize food waste, please plan to bring unconsumed food home with you.
- You may bring your own tabletop decorations/balloons, but we do not allow confetti, piñatas, or taping/fastening anything to the walls, windows, doors, or ceilings
We recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure availability as dates can fill quickly. If your desired date and time is not shown or shows SOLD OUT online, please email us - we still may be able to accommodate your request, pending other events and staff availability.
Please call 608-784-2652 or email@example.com with questions or to schedule.
How do I schedule a party?
You may schedule any type of party by calling 608-784-2652 or scheduling online.
When is payment required?
Full payment of the base party fee is required at registration. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Cancelations made more than 10 days before party will be fully refunded. The Museum will retain $25.00 for cancellations made within 10 days of party date, unless party is rescheduled.
Can we bring in our own food?
Arrange for catering/food delivery (pizzas and subs work well) or bring in your own food (and plates, cups, utensils, napkins, etc.). No alcohol or red beverages. All food and beverages (other than water) must be kept and consumed in the party room.
At the end of your party room time, you are responsible for putting all trash in the supplied container and taking all food/beverage leftovers home with you.
What decorations do you provide? Can we bring our own?
Our private room for birthday bashes offers a festive setting with a birthday throne and a backdrop for fun photos!
You may bring your own tabletop decorations, but we do not allow taping or fastening anything to the walls, windows, doors or ceilings.
No piñatas or confetti or glitter. Our birthday bashes often run back-to-back so time will be limited for any extra decorating.